GLOBIS provides its creed of “Walk together with the management of invested companies, and lead them to success” and experience and knowledge that it has acquired through a number of successful projects to the management of invested companies.
For business managers who are not seeking a simple investor, but a “partner with management knowledge” necessary for the growth of themselves and their companies: let’s grow together with GLOBIS on the road to success.
Soichi Kariyazono is a partner at Globis Capital Partners, having joined GLOBIS Corporation in 1996 as a fund manager of firm's first venture capital fund. Prior to joining GLOBIS, He worked for the Management Consulting Division of Sanwa Research Institute Corporation where he was involved in strategic development and implementation consulting. Soichi has authored three books on entrepreneurial strategy.
Mr. Kariyazono serves as chair of Japan Venture Capital Association (JVCA) since July 2015.
He received a BA in Law from Keio University in Japan and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Business.
Authored: “Private Equity from the Perspective of Institutional Investors”(Kinzai), “The Case-Method Approach to Strategic Entrepreneurship” (Nikkei BP Press), “MBA Business Plan” (Diamond Press)and “Advice to Entrepreneurs from a Venture Capitalist” (Society for Tax Management)
- Invests in MFS, Inc., "Mogecheck" and "Mortgage Next" operator
- Hope, Inc. lists on the TSE-Mothers
- Invests in MONEY DESIGN Co., Ltd, which operates online asset management service.
- Invests in DAITO Co., Ltd., a total DIY company.
- Mr. Kariyazono has been appointed as the chairman of Japan Venture Capital Association
- The company changed its name to SPinno Co., LTD
- IID, Inc. lists on the TSE-Mothers. (Ticker: 6038)
- Invests in Artec-Japan Co.,Ltd which operates Cloud-based sales promotion platform
- The company changed its name to ASOVIEW Inc.
- Invests in Neo Career Co., Ltd., which operates recruiting and staffing services.